anyway, i received a call today that our friend/nanny (Traci) couldn't keep Connor the full afternoon and i needed to watch after him. of course, as a guy, i was thinking, "i really need to work til 5"...but fortunately, my job values family (for the most part) more than it does the clock.
so...this afternoon, Connor and I got to come home a little early and play! he just finished eating before i picked him up, so he was ready for some play action!
we played with a few of his toys...one of them is in his crib. it's an interactive mat that lays on the rails of his crib...he plays music and sounds with his feet. he loves it! and as you can see from the pics below...he had a pretty good time with daddy today!!
*my son is so cool!!
after playtime...
connor and i fell asleep before mommy got home...and she caught us napping.
*fun times...fun times.
2 comments:
Oh my! This is the first time I've seen pictures of Connor smile like that!! I am so excited!. Boy the third picture down looks a lot like Connor's cousins! That McElmurry DNA is strong! You boys played so hard I bet you got a good nap. What a fun day!
Love toyou all!
Lita
What great pictures! Rick you are doing a great job being a daddy. We love you guys!
Post a Comment