Sunday, March 23, 2008

Easter Sunday

All dressed up and ready to go to Church.
My Popa Jodie wore hats like this. My mom found it and mailed it to Connor along with an adorable outfit for Easter, but believe it or not, the outfit was too big. However, Connor was stylin' in the hat!
The three of us at Church for the first time as a family.My two favorite guys!
Both SO Handsome!!!



What a Proud Popa Rick was today. Connor and I finally got to join him at Church. What a fun and memorable day!!!

After two months of staying at home per Connor's pediatrician's orders (due to the terrible flu season), the morning at Church sure did wipe him out. Connor has so many people that love him and were so excited to meet him! What a happy day!

8 comments:

Unknown said...

Those McElmurry boys sure do clean up good. I'm glad that Easter got to be Connor's meet and great day. I'll have to make an enlargement of your family picture. I can't wait to see you all. 5 more sleeps!
All my love and prayers,
Lita

Princess Ellie said...

What a special day ! I know your mommy and daddy were so proud to show you off !

laci

Anonymous said...

Love the family photo! What a great memory, Connor's first visit on Easter Sunday! love banty

Beth said...

ADORABLE!

Beth said...

ADORABLE!

Tasha said...

OH Sharyn he is so cute. God has blessed you with a GREAT looking family. Tell Sweet conner hello from little Landon... Im gonna miss you at the office..... keep in touch

McElmurry Family said...

It was so great getting to spend Easter with ya'll. We are so blessed to have these precious babies in our lives. The boys loved getting to hang out with their cousin, I can't wait to see what the next couple of years hold for all of them. We Love Ya'll and are so glad to be able to share these precious moments together.

Love,

Todd, Lisa, Kyler, and Shaun
(anymore kiddo's our signature will be it's own paragraph) :)

McElmurry Family said...

We sure are thankful that have been able to spend Easter with ya'll. Connor is so wonderful and sweet, such an easy going baby. I can't wait til he and Shaun get a little older and all 3 of them can rough house together. All us boys have been so blessed with our families, I'm so proud of Rick and Mark and the fathers they have become, and so thankful for my sister in-laws and my wonderful neice and nephews.

We sure do Love Ya'll and are always glad to be able to spend any moment we can with ya.

Love Ya'll.

Todd