Sunday, March 16, 2008

Weekend Visit

Richard (Rick's dad), Kim & Sabrina came in on Saturday to visit. It was so great to see them and we are thankful that Connor got to meet them!
Thank you all so much for making the trip! We really enjoyed seeing you all and can't wait to see you again soon! We love you guys!
By the way, next time I need to get a 3 generation picture...I can't believe I forgot to do that! Kim, Richard & Connor
Connor and his Grandpa McElmurry
Connor was sleeping when Richard and Kim first arrived. He looks so sweet while he sleeps!

Connor talking to Richard and Kim

Sabrina (Kim's daughter) & Connor

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I am overwhelmed at Connor's changing and growing. I miss you all so very much. How wonderful for Connor to spend time with his grandparents and cousins. Eleven sleeps until we will be together!
I love you and pray for you,
Lita