a linebacker maybe....
a wrestler perhaps....
4 Month Stats:
19 lbs 14 oz
27 inches long
The Dr. said he is just a big boy.
All I can say is...Connor has proven them wrong...for the first month they were SO worried about his weight...he has definitely caught up and surpassed their expectations!
He is perfectly healthy and gets to begin eating cereal and veggies.
4 comments:
Oh my goodness Sharyn, I love your pictures!!! I love the ones by the beach and the ones in the pool and I just can't choose a favorite! I am glad that you all got to go to CA and that he did so well on his first flight.
-Happy 4 months Connor!
My sweet little grandson, how fast these four months have flown. You have begun to show your wonderful, happy, laid back personality. You are so very good to your mom and dad by letting them sleep, smiling so happily and sweetly, talking so sweetly, blowing such wonderful strawberries, with lots of bubbles. We are so grateful that you are so healty. We are so blessed that our Heavely Father has placed you in our family! You are such a special part of your family.
I love you and pray for you my precious Connor.
Love,
Lita
I can't believe how big you getting ! You are growing so fast ! Ellie's going to have to work hard or your going to catch up with her !!
laci
My goodness how fast 4 months have gone! Anxious to get my hands on you in just a couple of weeks! I know, I know, I have to get behind Laci!! love banty
Post a Comment