After Connor's last Dr. Appointment, we were given the green light to start him on cereal. We got everything ready, even put him in his high chair, but the pictures tell the rest of the story...Enjoy!
That looks pretty good...
...but it doesn't taste very good!
I don't know about all this!
Maybe?
Well...the 1st & 2nd attempts at cereal today were less than productive. Connor managed to get more on his bib and burp cloth than in his tummy; however, what did make it in his tummy apparently didn't settle too well. Our normal happy-go-lucky little boy became a fussy little man. We will have to figure out what is the cause of the problem...poor boy!!!
4 comments:
Oh, how I hate that he seemed to have a tummy ache after his new food. I just guess his tummy isn't ready for rice ceral. I hope his tummy gets used to new things. Especially sence our family fun times revolve around food. I can't wait until he is old enough to try sushi. Lita likes sushi!
Can't wait to see you next week!
Love,
Lita
Connor you just wait until Mommy starts putting some fruit in that stuff ... yummy ! I bet you'll love it !!
Can't wait to see you !
laci
So funny! At least he would try it...Emmy took 3 months to touch the stuff! Maybe he will like it with the fruit!
Try the oatmeal cereal instead...that is what they told us when their tummies hurt. :)
See you guys next weekend!
Brandy
Only a few more days little buddy and I will finally get to meet you !!
laci
Post a Comment