On my first Mother's Day, I had the honor of publicly dedicating Connor to God. Rick and I were so thankful to be surrounded by friends and family during this special occasion in our family's life! Thank you to all of our family that made the lengthy trip to Longview to surround our son in prayer and make a covenant to continue to pray for our son! Thank you also to our sweet Community Group. Rick and I are SO blessed to be a part of a Community Group that is like Family to us. Since all of our family is so far away, our Community Group truly surrounds us and treats us as their own! Thanks for taking all the wonderful pictures Traci!!!
There are quite a few pictures, but I didn't want to leave any of them out!
Me & My Sweet Little Man
Surrounded by our Sweet Community Group and Family
The Boys: Rick & Connor Todd, Kyler & Shaun
Carol with some of her boys...we missed you Mark, Amber, Megan & Josh
Rick & Todd with the boys and Mimi & Popi
Four Generations: Mena, Mom, Me & Connor
Me & Connor with my family
Me & Connor with Lisa, Kyler & Shaun
1 comment:
What a good looking family! We are so glad that we got to share this momemt with you guys. We love you Connor and we are so excited to watch you grow!
Love
Aunt Lisa
Post a Comment