Sunday, January 25, 2009

Fun to Be One!!!

I am finally getting to post a few more pics from Connor's Birthday and a few pics from recent days. Connor is still such a happy boy. He is completely switched over to Whole Milk now and is acclimating pretty well to table food. He loves homemade chicken pot pie, Kashi blueberry waffles, grilled cheese & ANY kind of fruit you will feed him. We have a blast with him. He is growing and changing everyday. He is beginning to walk with assistance and still crawls fast as lightning! Enjoy the recent pics below!
Our little musician...enjoying the drums from mommy & daddy

Riding in his Christmas gift from Lita & Popa Bear (all terrain wagon---sweet!)
This boy loves to play with the chimes. He will do this as long as you let him!
Connor loves to feel the trees...then we found sticks and began drumming on the tree.
I love this pic...it shows how hard he was hitting the ground with the stick...watch that dirt fly!
*******************************************
More Birthday Party Pics
Kyler, Connor & Shaun
Big Jim & Connor


Connor playing in his big box
Getting tickled down
One of Connor's new favs....getting into the pots and pans and BEATING them on the tile...
All worn out after a fun party!!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Oh my, Mr. Connor, you look like you had such a fun weekend! You were so busy learning and playing. I know it is a hard job keeping your mom and dad busy, but you doing great.
I love you and miss you. I hope to see you Saturday!
Love and prayers,
Lita