Quite a while back I made a commitment to all of my faithful blog readers...I said that I would AT LEAST update once a week with photos of our goings on....but, I failed....Yes, I am admitting failure. It doesn't happen often....;)
Here are a few photos from this week. A week of cold days...playing inside...and Rick's baby blanket....
"Super Connor" (yes these pj's do have a cape!!!)
This is where Rick's baby blanket comes in....On cold, wet days outside you have to get creative to entertain a one year old. Rick started throwing this blanket on Connor and he would in turn tackle it. They played under it like a tent and all sorts of fun things. Well, when it was my turn, Connor crawled on the blanket and I dragged him all over the house (carpeted areas only). Rick and I also converted it to an indoor swing. Oh what fun you can have with a 30 year old (give or take) baby blanket.

Connor loves to help me unload the canned goods...he diligently reads the labels to make sure I didn't buy anything with MSG in it.
3 comments:
Those pj's are sooo funny ! He looks so cute in them !!!
laci
Thank you for coming to Dallas to see Poppa Bear, Erin, Jon, Kim, and I. You were such a trooper at brunch and you ate so good. It was so much fun to play in the park with you. You were so kind to Oliver letting him sit in your car and pushing him around.
I love you,
Lita
It's so great to see those pictures. He's growing up so fast, I love the intro pic with him walking with stick in hand. Speak softly but carry a big stick Connor man.
Love,
Uncle Todd
Post a Comment