Sunday, March 15, 2009

Icky Ear Infections!!!

So our Saturday morning started off EARLY...4 am early....Connor woke up with 103.9 fever. WOW!!! I was scared, to say the least. After calling my mom to get her expert mom & nurse advise, we gave Connor some meds, took off his pjs and his fever dropped quickly. After a trip to the Saturday Pedi Clinic, we found out Connor had yet another ear infection...I think this makes #4. Apparently it was brought on by a cold...but this child doesn't pull at his ears or anything....
Anyhow, Rick snapped this pic on our way out of the clinic. Connor sure didn't feel well. He also fell asleep about 2 minutes after this was taken.... Thanks mom for your help! We greatly appreciate you (especially at 4am!)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I'm glad you called! I am gateful that Connor is feeling better. It's awful to have your sweet baby wake up in the early morning hours sick!
I love you all and pray for you
Lita