Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Spikey, Best $25 Spent, Color & Cornbread

Did that title get your attention or what? This is a random post, so it deserved a random title to explain it...
Monday Connor wore his hair spikey. It was also in the 80's so he got to wear shorts too. I just thought he looked like such a cute big boy, I had to get pics...

*********************************************************
So, the next few days are suppose to be rainy & cold which basically means we will be stuck inside. Quite a sad predicament when all this child wants to do is be outside!!!
However, Rick and I had seen this fort, if you will, at Target the other day. Connor and I went and got it this morning before the rain came, and it proved to be the BEST $25 I've spent in a long time!!! I unfolded it (yes it packs up nicely in a little pouch for storage and travel) while Connor was napping, and when he walked out of his room when he got up, he was thrilled to see this great big new toy!
I enjoyed getting in there with Connor too. We had a blast reading books, and playing with the "baaaall" that came with it.

Daddy came home for lunch and joined in on the fun!

************************************************
While we were at Target this AM, we picked up some beginner crayons...let's just say C is not quite ready...
He had fun for a little while, then he thought it was time for a snack...a snack of green crayon...so glad they are marked "non-toxic!"
**************************************************
And Finally, Cornbread.
Since it is so cold, we made some good 'ole stew and jiffy for supper. Connor ate both of them well...he especially enjoyed the Jiffy...here's proof...
Playing in the crumbs.
Here's to fun indoors!

1 comment:

King's Krew said...

that is some crazy hail little buddy ! You look like a rock star ! Love the new background ... the monkeys are too cute !!!

laci