Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Week in Review

We have learned a few new things this week...
Here is a week in review with pictures: Connor figured out he can open his dresser drawers...
...And pull EVERYTHING out...So fun!
What a SMILEY boy!
Ticklin down with Daddy


To most, this is quite a random picture, but to me...it was quite a moment...
I packed Connor's lunch to go over to Jim & Karen's.
His lunch contained: The components for a grilled cheese with turkey, veggie crisps, and part of an apple...it looked like I was packing his lunch for school...I teared up a little...
Stylin for Church (It was COLD, so I had to take advantage of one last change to layer this season)

A little "stuffy" in his carseat
Helping Daddy sweep the back patio
Playing outside....as much as possible
Connor's new love: Apples
He's always enjoyed them, but I was cutting up and peeling an apple for him, and he grabbed the core and started eating...so now, I just cut a quarter of an apple and he eats a little of it.

1 comment:

King's Krew said...

You look like you've been keeping your Mommy and Daddy pretty busy !!

miss you guys !

laci