...and we received another good report! This past week Rick had his yearly cancer screening and all came back clear (pending the review of the radiologist), but his Endocrinologist said all looked great! What a journey it has been...Cancer is a scary thing....regardless of what kind. Every year about this time, as much as I try to control it and trust God, my anxiety heightens. I love Rick so much and I am so thankful for the almost 7 years that I have been blessed to be his wife. Now, Connor is so blessed to have him as his daddy. Rick is an amazing man! He loves God with his whole heart; he is so selfless, kind, loving, generous and patient. He is such an amazing husband and has become a wonderful father. If cancer teaches you anything...it teaches you to love your family and truly cherish every moment....don't get me wrong, I certainly get caught up in the monotony of every day life and Rick and I have our moments, but I am thankful for this journey...I am thankful for the reminder to love well....every moment of every day. I am also thankful for the reminder that God IS in control!!! No matter what, he IS in control! We serve a mighty God. A God of Love, Peace, Forgiveness. A God of Comfort. I am thankful for the One Certain element of my life that is Steadfast and Never Changing.
I love you Rick! I am forever thankful for you! You truly make my world a better place! Thank you for being the amazing man that you are! Love you!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment