Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Yard Work, Mini Maestro, & Many Other Random Happenings

This is quite an eclectic post...Yard Work, Piano Playing, Hat Wearing, Guitar Playing, Spaghetti Eating, & a Little Skinny Cow enjoyment! Connor helping water the flowers
"this rake looks just my size"
Helping with yard work
Jim & Karen have a piano at their house & Connor loves to play it!
He will even sing along...quite funny!

Mr. C in his flat bill hat
Rockin' out on the Muno Guitar
Thanks Uncle Jon! I still LOVE my guitar!
(and by the way HAPPY BIRTHDAY UNCLE JON!!! We love you!)
Last night Connor finally really tried spaghetti. He seemed to like it pretty well. Surprisingly, the thing he liked the most were the fresh green beans from farmer's market that I had sauteed with olive oil & garlic. This child truly does love his fruits & veggies! We are so blessed!
And after eating so healthy, why not finish off mom's Skinny Cow ice cream?
He LOVED it! I am thankful one of my boys enjoys mint ice cream (if you haven't tried them, they are called 'skinny dippers' by Skinny Cow. They are mint ice cream & the top is dipped in chocolate. Simply Delightful!)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Can't wait to see you this weekend! I am amaized at how fast you are growing. You look almost old enough to start school. You have certainly grown up in the last month! I love you so much!
Lita