Wednesday, July 15, 2009

I've Been A Bad Blogger

Ok, Ok..I know...2 weeks without a post, so unlike me...but we've been busy around here...however, I've failed to capture it in pics...but here are a few...quite a few...
MOST RANDOM BLOG PIC EVER:
So what do you do when your neighbor walks over and asks if you like catfish? You say sure, but what you don't expect is them to bring over a STINKIN' HUGE CATFISH! Rick & I had NO clue what to do with this thing...yes, it is on a fully stretched out kitchen trash bag...REALLY?
Thankfully, some good friends of ours took it off our hands!!! Now I promise the rest of the pics are of Connor...not HUGE FISH!!!


Connor has been REALLY into kissing lately...he will walk up to you, pucker up & say "mwwww" So fun!

What a combo...rain boots & a tank top?
SHHHHH...Connor & Poppa making C's favorite sound...
Connor loves to 'hide' & surprise whoever is coming into the house...but as soon as the garage door goes up, he tells you to "shhhhh"
C & Poppa Bear really into Yo Gabba Gabba
For Connor's First Birthday, Poppa Bear & Lita gave him a Book Club Membership. Every month he loves getting his package & ripping the wrapping paper open to see what fun books we now have to read! Thank you guys for the gift that keeps on givin'!
Gotta love this kids bedhead

Peek-A-Boo
Yes, Connor still LOVES this box! He plays in it a lot!
Look Mom, No Hands


One of C's silly faces
Holding Lita's hand one morning while waking by the pool
Chillin' by the pool @ Lita's & Poppa Bears
Ok, I'll try to be better. I will take more pictures of my child & the going ons & attempt to post more blog posts. Are you happy Mom? =0)

3 comments:

Nicole kraus said...

So cute! I love the fish story. That is crazy huge! Connor is really getting so big. I love the kissing! How sweet!

Unknown said...

Yes, I am happy. It is so good to see my sweety! In the first pictures, he sure looks like his daddy! Can't wait to see you all this weekend!
Love you all,
Lita

Jenn said...

He is such a doll! I miss you guys - I'll look for you at church in the morning...