Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Go Outside...Play in Snow

yes, I hear this often from my little man. If it's not 'go outside, play in snow,' it's 'Snow...OH it's SO cold outside!' I love that Connor is getting to experience snow. It's a simple thing, but I love it. It is so funny to me that this child from East Texas has such an extensive cold weather vocabulary...I know he has to now given that we live where it is COLD...but who would have thought? 'Mom, why are you making me sit on the bench? Let's PLAY!'

Bundled up kiddos are SO adorable!


I kept trying to get C to eat the snow, but he would just hit my hand resulting in flying snow....so much fun!
The snow bunnies
LOVE this boy
The End...

2 comments:

Nicole kraus said...

I LOVE these pictures! They are precious and he looks FIVE! He is so sweet.

Nicole kraus said...

I LOVE these pictures! They are precious and he looks FIVE! He is so sweet.