First stop: Shedd Aquarium. This place is HUGE. Due to the overwhelming turn out of people who apparently had Good Friday off, we didn't stay for too long. It was CROWDED!!! However, we enjoyed the time we spent there & will be using our season passes to frequent this amazing place!





Unfortunately, I have not taken the time to truly learn my camera. I've had it for quite a while and take pictures often, but I STILL do not know how to take good pictures Inside in Poor Light...One day I will learn the appropriate ISO settings, etc for the said POOR INSIDE LIGHTING...I'm mildly frustrated...I took 100 plus pictures to have only a few turn out...Stay tuned for the Ed Debevic's pictures. This place is crazy & probably not the best place to take a 2 year old who soaks up everything. They are very rude (on purpose) & talk down to you. Why we paid to have that done to us, I don't know....no, really, it is quite an experience. I will upload my IPhone pics soon & get them on here....until then...Happy Monday!
No comments:
Post a Comment