Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Nothing Like Being Together

It is so great to be with family. The Pederson family has not all been under one roof since Christmas 2008...THAT IS TOO LONG!!! Way too long!
The weekend after Easter, we were finally all together. It was so great to just 'Be With.' My Sweet Family
Take 2 (probably more lake take 50...trying to get 11 people to look at the camera, much less smile at the same time is quite a task...Thank you Andy for your patience!)
Lita loved having both her grandbabies at her house.

Such sweet snuggle times with Abel.
Is he not the CUTEST thing!?!
OH MY GOODNESS...I love this little guy...he is SUCH as sweetie, so well mannered...good job Ryan & Lili!
Lita, Popa Bear & AbePopa Bear trying to get his hand in his mouth like Abe...
My older brother & his sweet family!
they are an absolutely adorable family!
My BEAUTIFUL sister
Jon & Kim (or KEEM as Connor calls her)
Connor trying to get Abe to play ball
focus...balance...
Auntie E (the frog) playing with C (the sugar cat)
Look at those cheeks!
Yes, I realize this is WAY close up, but it's the only pic I got of me & my sis while she was here (sigh)
I absolutely love how intently focused Abe is on his daddy reading this book
My sweet baby boyMcTrio
I am SO very thankful that everyone was able to make the trip! We have a wonderful family and I enjoy every second that we get to spend together! Looking forward to the next time we can all be together!!! Love you all!!!

No comments: