I never finished updating the blog about our trip to TX. It is always a pleasure & a joy to get to spend time with my Mena & Popa. It is even more special now that I have my own child. It is so amazing to watch Connor interact with his great-grandparents. I absolutely LOVE it!
Playing out in the yard
There is NOTHING sweeter than this picture...Hands...hands that hold so many memories...
Blowing bubbles with Mena & Popa
Playing out in the yard
There is NOTHING sweeter than this picture...Hands...hands that hold so many memories...
Blowing bubbles with Mena & PopaThank you all so much for having us. We enjoyed all of our visits & fun memories made! We love you all so very much & are so thankful for you. We are so thankful for the amazing times we get to spend together. I know they have become further apart, but we cherish the time we have with you all! Look forward to our next visit!
Love you!!

No comments:
Post a Comment