SESAME STREET...

Last weekend Lita & Popa took Connor (and me & Rick) to see Sesame Street Live!

Cookie Monster, Elmo, The Count (ah, ah, ah), Abbie (new character since I watched)

Big Bird & Elmo

This guy walked out into the audience. We were in the front row of a section, so he walked right up to Connor...I wish I could have caught his face, but he wasn't quite sure of this big orange thing...(not sure this guy's name either...too many new characters...or I can't recall the names)

Good 'Ole Oscar the Grouch

Popa & Lita enjoyed the show!

Connor in awe of the life size characters

After intermission, he started getting really excited about it. I think the shock was over & he really enjoyed himself. Every time Elmo would go off stage, Connor would say "Where'd Elmo Go...Where is He?" It was fun!

Lita & Popa, thank you for taking us to see Sesame Street Live. Connor really enjoyed it...so much so that now we make believe we are certain characters...Rick & I really enjoyed the walk down memory lane too!
No comments:
Post a Comment