Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Our Life as of Late via IPhone Pics

I really should upload my IPhone pics more often. I love having my nice camera, but it is so big I don't carry it around as often as I should, but Rick and I both have our IPhones on us to capture sweet moments. Come with me as I reflect on the last month or so via IPhone Pics...
Waiting for Lita to answer her door
Playing outside
This boy LOVES to ring the doorbell & knock on Lita & Popa's door. The only bad thing is recently he learned how to unlock their door. We weren't watching him for a split second and we hear the doorbell ring...who in the world could it be other than my 2 year old standing outside smiling...whew....he keeps us on our toes!
Being Silly on the picnic table
Eating the 'World's Smallest Sundae" at Ed Debevics

Lemon Cake Balls from Easter...YUM-O!
Me & Sweet Baby Abe! Love this Boy!!!
Rick captured this photo downtown. I just LOVE it! He says it may be his future profession... What do ya think? Rick 50 years from now?
Staring into the sunset
Beautiful Trees & Sky on one of our afternoon walks
We have driven by a place called Tyler's Tenders for quite a while. It advertises Trains Galore & since our little guy is really into trains lately, we decided to take him to try out the place. It was a fun place for C! They had a huge model train track, a small train to ride & we sat around the bar & a train delivered our food...NICE!
Connor was giving Rick his cheesy grin...I LOVE it though!
Although this may not be deemed appropriate, I couldn't resist sharing this picture. Before bathtime one evening Connor ran out, grabbed Sugar Cat & his cowboy hat...and this is what I found
A few weekends back mom & dad kept Connor and Rick & I got to go stay downtown and enjoy the city. This was us in front of the Chicago Theater.
We found an amazing deal on Hotwire for Hotel Wit. This is a picture of their library. They line the spines of the books with images...quite intriguing.

Boy this child has a rough life...lounging on our bed playing games on the IPhone...sad thing is, he knows how to unlock the phone and get to the games he enjoys playing....
The weather has been a bit nicer lately, so we have tried to spend as much time outside as possible. We finally filled the sandbox up!
This boy sure will cheese it for his daddy
Ready, Set, GO!
Chicago Theater all lit up at night
In the past two weeks we have had 2 Flat Stanley's visit us. It was fun to take pictures of the flat fellow in front of many of the Chicago highlights and write a story to go along with our adventures!

The tulips are out in FULL BLOOM everywhere in the city! They line the streets & all the parks...they are absolutely stunning!
Abby came in this past weekend and we enjoyed partaking in some yummy sushi!
We also enjoyed lots of site seeing, walking downtown (including a little detour--thanks to my lack of knowledge of the city, we probably walked 4-5 miles that day!...but good thing is, we saw much of the city we wouldn't have seen...). We also enjoyed a little Blue Man Group.
Abby, thanks for coming to see us! It was a blast! I enjoyed getting to spend the weekend with you!

So, there you have it, a month & 1/2 in review via IPhone pics...
We have enjoyed taking pics via Hipstamatic for the IPhone & editing them on occasion with ColorSplash & PSMobile. Oh the crazy things you can do!