Our doctor told us to wait until he tried to climb out of his crib to move him...he NEVER tried to climb out, but we decided it was time...
It was bittersweet for mommy & daddy, but let's face it, C is a big boy...over 3 feet tall, so it was time to get him out of that crib!





His last nap in his crib...

His crib converted to his full size bed

He LOVED it! He sleeps really well in it too. No problems to speak of yet.

The rest of his room.
Oh, how quickly they grow up. It is so fun to see the world through a 2 year olds eyes. Love this boy!
2 comments:
It is so bittersweet! Matthew never tried to climb out, either. I love his room!
I love his big boy room! What a cute little window and chair. His room looks huge! Jackson loves his full size bed too. I can't believe how big our boys are.
Post a Comment