We decided to take Jim & Karen to experience a little Blue Man Group while they were here. They love musicals, but we thought they may like this change of pace & they did!
We had a great time at the show & enjoyed laughing together!

It was actually kind of humorous because the weather was suppose to be HORRIBLE on Saturday so we stayed in and just lounged around...& nothing happened. We had tickets for Sunday's show & of course a 'blizzard' came! My dad let us borrow his 4WD pickup and we braved the roads to downtown Chicago for the show! We had such a great time & I have to say I am SO impressed with my hubby's newfound mad driving skills in this crazy snowy/icy weather!

It was actually kind of humorous because the weather was suppose to be HORRIBLE on Saturday so we stayed in and just lounged around...& nothing happened. We had tickets for Sunday's show & of course a 'blizzard' came! My dad let us borrow his 4WD pickup and we braved the roads to downtown Chicago for the show! We had such a great time & I have to say I am SO impressed with my hubby's newfound mad driving skills in this crazy snowy/icy weather!
No comments:
Post a Comment