Sunday, December 5, 2010

Shutterfly, Oh How I love You

This year Shutterfly has teamed up with Blogger to offer a fabulous deal for their customers, 50 Free Photo Cards...just in time for Christmas!
My family and I use Shutterfly ALL year long for various gifts and to make everyday Birthday cards even more special and personalized with pictures.

Here are a few of my favorite Christmas Cards they are offering this season...
This is one from the Folded Cards section. This set up allows you to add pictures on the inside of the card as well as a personalized greeting. They even offer a yearly timeline with matching pictures to update your friends and loved ones of what has happened the past year...GREAT idea!

This card is from the Flat Stationary Cards Section. They offer a large variety of super cute card designs where you have a picture on the front and can either create a personalized message on the back, or have them come in cardstock where you can write on the back of each of them...again, another fabulous idea from Shutterfly!
For those that are being more budget conscious, Shutterfly offers a large selection of Flat Photo Cards. These cards are just as cute and offer a ton of designs as the more expensive cards, they just allow pictures and writing on the front of the flat card. My husband and I have used this type of cards for Christmas cards, Baby announcements, moving cards, etc. It's a great choice when you are sending multiple cards for those major occasions!


Shutterfly also offers awesome personalized Calendars. I am the one responsible in my family for making these each year. It is a great way to showcase pictures from throughout the previous year as well as have a friendly reminder for all those Special Family Dates! What grandparent can resist pictures of their grandkids?!?!


Right now Shutterfly is offering 30% off their Holiday Collection Cards as well as Free Shipping on all orders over $50, so if you still haven't completed those Christmas Cards or if you need those last minute personalized gifts, I invite you to go over to Shutterfly and take a look at all they have to offer...I promise you won't be disappointed!

1 comment:

TeamRB said...

Sharyn,
We love shutterfly too! But where do you see 50 free cards? I don't see that anywhere...

Rebekah