Saturday, June 14, 2008

Fun Hats & Fun New Toy

Before Connor was born, Popa Bear & Lita bought Connor a few fun hats...now his head is almost too big for them! Connor has been wearing them quite a bit lately! Thanks for the hats!!! Connor & his flat bill (this is a "toddler" hat...)
Connor & Daddy with their matching flat bill hats....too cute
I wanted to get in on the fun!
I thought we should throw a sign...Peace!
Yippee...a new toy! I can drive now!!!
As you can tell, Connor really enjoys this 'car.' It is a walker..and boy can he walk with it. I will put him in it so I can wash the bottles, and he will end up right next to me before I know it...too crazy!
Connor in his messenger hat & his fun toy! What a grin.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I am overwhelmed at how much my sweet Connor has changed in the last week! He was only scooting a little when I left and now he's really making tracs.
How fun!
Love,
Lita

Unknown said...

Poppa Bear and I are so happy that the Connor man likes his hats. It was sweeeet of his daddy to let his mommy wear his hat. Too much fun.
Love,
Lita

Princess Ellie said...

These pictures are too cute !

laci