Sunday, June 15, 2008

Happy Father's Day!!!

Happy Father's Day Rick! You are such an amazing Daddy! You are so loving & patient. You are not afraid to be silly and get on the floor and 'roll' with your little man. All you have to do is look at Connor and he gets the biggest grin on his face.
Beyond how much our son loves you and how amazing you are with him, I am so blessed to have you as a husband who helps with our son. You not only play with him, but you jump in to help with washing bottles, changing diapers, feeding him, dressing him, bath time & the list goes on. Thank you for being involved. Thank you for loving our family and providing for us. We love you greatly! I am so proud of you and so thankful for you!!! I just went in to swaddle Connor and this is what I found...sweet little man fell asleep in his Daddy's arms. What a perfect way to end Father's Day!!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Rick, You are a truly amazing, Godly man. You take such wonderful care of your wife and child. I am grateful that the Lord brought you into Sharyn's life and that the Lord has blessed us all by making you Connor's father.
Love and prayers,
Rebecca

Princess Ellie said...

Happy First Father's Day Rick !

laci