Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Thanks A Million Lita!!!

THANK YOU!!! THANK YOU ALL OVER THE PLACE!!!
Mom, you have NO idea how much help you have been this past week. It was so great to have you here and get to spend time with you. It was even more wonderful to see you interact with Connor and see how well he responds to you. He knows your voice. He loves you so much.
Thank you for sacrificing a week of vacation time to come and take care of our little family. It means more than you know! I am so thankful for you! Thank you for putting up with me and my "first time mommy craziness." Thanks for being an encourager and loving me through it. You are an amazing woman and I aspire to be as wonderful a mom to Connor as you still are to me today!
Love, Sharyn

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I'm back in Cali at the house in fine shape. I had a wonderful time! The week flew by...what wonders to behold in such a short time. Rick's great scan results, Connor finding his toes, "etc" (lol), getting to see Poppa and Mena, getting to spend time at the farm with good friends, seeing the Ratliffs. and just having good ol' time! Sharyn and Rick you are amazing parents, you take such time and care with your son. You are not "crazy", just very good!
I love you all!
Lita