Connor had lots of fun while his Lita was here. He was spoiled rotten (no---just loved lots). Thanks again mom for coming to take care of our little man. We miss you greatly!!!
I'm the one who was spoiled! Thank you so much for letting me come stay for a while. I loved getting to hang out and play! What a special time to get to spend with Connor, his parents, great grands, Aunts, Uncles, cousins, great friends, the farm... It was a really special time! I love you all and pray for you! Lita
1 comment:
I'm the one who was spoiled! Thank you so much for letting me come stay for a while. I loved getting to hang out and play! What a special time to get to spend with Connor, his parents, great grands, Aunts, Uncles, cousins, great friends, the farm... It was a really special time!
I love you all and pray for you!
Lita
Post a Comment