Thursday, July 24, 2008

2 Amazing People = 1 Happy Child

How do I begin to say "Thank You" to two wonderful people who give SO much?
Rick and I are so blessed to be a part of Jim & Karen's life and we are privileged to call them our friends. They are an amazing couple who truly live out community and are always thinking of others! I could give you multiple examples (some unbelievably extraordinary) of the way they touch so many people's lives...but the one nearest to my heart is how they take care of my sweet son. For the past few months, Jim and Karen have taken care of Connor a couple of days a week while I work. As a mom, it is SO difficult to entrust your child to just anyone...by God's grace, Jim and Karen offered to take care of Connor. I could not ask for more loving, caring people to be such an integral part in Connor's life. Connor absolutely adores them both!


Thank you all from the bottom of my heart for providing such exceptional care for Connor. You two have NO idea how you have blessed our lives by loving Connor as your own and being such amazing encouragers to us as parents. We will never be able to thank you enough!Connor in the arms of one amazing woman.Can you tell who entertains Connor? Connor and Mamaw. Jim and Karen take care of Mamaw. Connor has at least one daily visit to brighten Mamaw's day. She certainly brightens his as well.This is Connor in one of Jim's hats. Connor's 'baby' hats are a little snug now, so Jim gave him one of his hats...too cute!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I am so glad that Connor gets to have another set of special people in his life. It does my grandma's heart good to know that God graciously provided for Jim and Karen are there for you all.
Love,
Lita

Nicole kraus said...

So sweet! It is such a blessing to have great people to help with your beloved child. He is so precious!