Connor has recently figured out that if he wants to get somewhere bad enough...he can roll there. I am so used to laying him on his blanket on the floor to go switch out laundry or something...and he used to stay on the blanket and play...well, I no longer have a big enough blanket for this boy to play on. Connor is getting pretty much wherever he wants to go by rolling...too fun! 


1 comment:
You smart boy, your Lita is so proud of you! You have fingured out how to get where you want to go. Your Uncle Ryan rolled everywhere for a while. Poppa Jodie would get down on the ground and try to teach him to crawl. He eventually did crawl, but he could roll so fast he didn't need to crawl. I hope to see you soon. Tell your mom thank you for posting the pictures. Give you mom and dad a big hug from me!
God bless you sweet boy,
Love,
Lita
Post a Comment