Wednesday, July 9, 2008

It's Moments Like These...

...that make being a mom so wonderfully amazing!!!
This morning while I was getting ready for work, Connor was laying on his playmat...and he said "mama..." really, he did...
Rick ran into the bedroom and asked me if he had heard right...and sure enough...what a sweet word...music to his mama's ears!!!
Connor also reached up for the first time today. Jim & Karen, the amazing people that take care of Connor 2 days a week, have been working with him since he began sitting in his play car...and today...he finally reached up! How fun!!! Rick and I have been getting him to do it over and over and over again...as a mom, it is so beautiful to have your child reach for you!
So, today was a sweet day...full of sweet memories that make those tough "teething" days a little easier!

1 comment:

TeamRB said...

What a great memory! Thanks for sharing. I have been thinking of you a great deal and use my hectic schedule as an excuse to not finally get together. We have been traveling a lot lately but we are home now. Give me a call when you can and I would love it if we could work out a play date. I cant wait to finally meet connor. my number is 254-253-0978