What's Summer without flip flops?
We are a flip flop family...even Connor...


All decked out in his monkey shorts, shirt, bib & flip-flops!

Look at those feet!!! These are size 3/4...crazy!!!
Almost as long as the bean bag...Connor fell asleep on the bean bag the other day when Rick was taking care of him...it was quite comical!
My Friend Gavin

Last weekend Connor's friend, Gavin, came over to swim. Connor shared his
floatie so fun was had by all!
5 comments:
What great flip-flop tradition! It will be so good to see all those flip-flop feet in person. Just a couple of more weeks...
I Can't believe how far Connor sticks out of his night shirt! That bean bags has been with Rick through many changes in his life!
Love you three!
God bless you ,
Lita
He looks SO BIG asleep in that bean bag! CRAZY!! Can't wait to see yall! Love you much
-Auntie E
He looks SO BIG asleep on that bean bag! CRAZY!! I can't wait to see yall! Love you much
-Auntie E
I sure like you little monkey outfit on you ... but it looks like it may not fit much longer ... Next summer I will have to watch Gymboree for more monkey clothes :)
laci
I love the flip flop picture. How fun and Connor in the bean bag chair is priceless. It is so crazy when you see them all spread out, it makes you realize just how much they've actually grown!
Post a Comment