Here are a collection of random photos from the past week or so...
Connor recouping from his ear infection...resting, relaxing & soaking up some good ole' Yo Gabba Gabba
Just kicked back reading a little Goodnight Moon
Since Connor was sick, Karen came over to the house to keep Connor on Wednesday, but Jim stayed home to work...well, sweet Mr. Jim stopped by this evening so see Connor. Connor sure does love Jim & Karen!!! (Let me tell you...these "boys" have fun together!!!)
Mommy being silly with Connor
Rick and I put the Christmas tree up one day during Connor's naptime. Once he woke up, we let him discover the tree...he was a little in shock, but now he LOVES the lights!!!
Since Connor was sick, Karen came over to the house to keep Connor on Wednesday, but Jim stayed home to work...well, sweet Mr. Jim stopped by this evening so see Connor. Connor sure does love Jim & Karen!!! (Let me tell you...these "boys" have fun together!!!)
3 comments:
What a sweet baby boy! Your Lita loves you. I am so sorry that you got sick. I hope your runny nose is better soon!
Love and prayers,
Lita
What a sweet boy! I hate that he is sick, but it looks like he is doing well through it. I love the picture of you flipping him upside down. Too precious!!! Yall are such a great family. And props on your fabulous tree. It is beautiful.
hope your feeling better sweet boy !
miss you
laci
Post a Comment