As quick as this weekend passed, we were able to capture some fun memories....
The 3 boys were all hugging...this is the only pic I got (although it looks like Connor is being choked....They move TOO fast!)
All 3 boys stopping for a quick drink at the same time
McElmurry Smack Down
McElmurry Smack Down Part II
Mr. Kyler is a Serious Harmonica player...he is actually VERY good!!! We will have to record him soon!!!
Kyler riding his trike
Todd, Kyler, Richard, Shaun, Kim, Rick & Connor
Richard and a couple of his Grands
Connor & Grandpa McElmurry
Rick & Connor playing guitar after Church
Connor is teething and really wasn't interested in eating...So...I let him play in his food...I actually just dumped it all out on his tray and let him get MESSY!!! So fun!
He did eat a little off his hands at least

Snuggling after I got home from work Friday
Connor always finds new "toys." If you look in the background, you can see that Connor got into the kleenex box.
Thank you Lita for coming to visit this weekend...somehow, I managed not to get one picture of you and Connor while you were here....
Thank you Richard & Kim for making the drive from Houston, coming to Church and spending time with us! We love you guys! (Thank you Todd, Lisa, Kyler & Shaun for letting us all invade your space!)
Now, off to bed...where I should have been 30 minutes ago instead of posting this...oh well...gotta love blogging!
1 comment:
Looks like yall had a blast! I bet Connor had fun with all the kids. Thanks for posting the blog and sacrificing 30 more minutes of sleep. Your fellow blogaholics appreciate it!!!!!!
Post a Comment