Before I get to our Christmas posts...here are a few Merry Moments from the past few weeks...

Connor in front of the tree at Church



There's something about a momma and her boy...

STATIC ELECTRICITY

Connor 'helping' mommy get goodies together
Squeeeeeezed in...
This was one item that I bought before Connor was born...I thought it was a great leather jacket and I got it on sale of course...who knew my 11 month old would barely fit into 12 mo clothing...

Connor playing on the rocket. This toy has been passed down through the 4
McElmurry boys

Connor is always moving...he very rarely stops, and if he does stop long enough, he may pose for the camera.
2 comments:
What a fun week. I am so glad that you are feeling better Mr. Connor. Thank you for all the hugs and kisses.
Love,
Lita
That "squeezed in" picture made me laugh out loud! Oh goodness......keep em' comin' girl!!!!
Post a Comment