Thursday, December 18, 2008

One Month away from One!!!

You know how the old saying goes..."Time flies when you're having fun." Well, this past 11 months has FLOWN by...I mean in the blink of an eye! Connor Allen has brought SO much joy to our family. What an amazing blessing he is to us every day! Boy are we having fun!!!

Connor & Daddy chillin' after a long day watching Yo Gabba Gabba
Goofy faces from these two goofy boys!
One of the best attempts at a picture of Connor and his monkey...it gets a little harder each month!!!
Have I mentioned that this child can get down from a chair by himself....if he really wants to?
Bed Head..This is how Connor woke up the other day...
I guess it didn't help that I spiked his hair before he went to bed....but I hadn't imagined that it would STAY like that the entire next day!
We love to goof around as a family...and the other day I put Connor's socks on my ears and he thought it was hilarious!
He finally got his sock back! He was so proud!
Happy 11 Months Connor! We are amazed by your daily growth and how quickly you pick up on things! Thank you for enriching our lives each and every day! We love you and are so very thankful that God chose us to be your mommy and daddy! We are so grateful for you! Thank you for making us laugh and teaching us to enjoy the little things! We can't wait to celebrate your first year next month!
Love, Mommy & Daddy

2 comments:

Unknown said...

OH MY GOODNESS. I have SUCH an adorable nephew!! The picture of the two of you cracking up while playing on the floor is priceless! What a fun little guy you get to hang out with (and what fun parents he has :)). Love yall! I'm glad I get to see you soon!
love,
auntie e

Unknown said...

I could not be more joyful with you all, Rick, Sharyn, and Connor. You bring such joy to our lives! Watching the three of you grow and be a strong family. I am proud of the three of you.
All my love and prayers!
Lita