Thursday, January 14, 2010

So much for my Good Intentions...

Well, I had the best of intentions. I had glorious plans to have a sweet daily blog on how amazing these almost 2 years have been with our son. I didn't want to have an overload of pictures on any given day...but oh well...you know what they say about good intentions...
So, WARNING...the following is a TON of pics of Connor's first year. Some of my favorites. I hope you enjoy!






Oh, The Many Faces Of ConnorMc





First Time in A Pool
Hated it at first, but sweet daddy makes everything better!


Oh, sweet gummy smiles...how I miss thee...
Well, you are probably exhausted by now looking at all these pictures Rest up...there will be more to come...
Stay tuned for the next influx of pictures!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

What fun to re-experience theese amazing images of a wonderfuly blessed wo years! Keep them coming!

Nicole kraus said...

Oh my, how precious are these pictures! I can't believe the last one is him! I remember when he was that tiny baby. Those pictures are great! Such fun memories!

King's Krew said...

O my goodness ... my how he has changed and grown ... and the picture of him and Rick in the pool is still one of my favorites !!!

laci