Friday, January 1, 2010

***SNOW***

We see a lot of snow these days. After battling a few colds, ear infections, etc, we finally got healthy enough to venture out into our backyard the other day, just me & C (Rick was at work & C kept saying 'go outsiiiide'). I love my little boy all decked out in his snow gear. Poor thing looks like a big puffy marshmallow...
He loved the snow, until he fell and got it all over his hands (he had refused to wear his gloves, but I bet next time he will be more than willing).


I'm sure there will be MANY more snow pictures to come in the next few months. When we got up this morning, it was 2 outside with a windchill of -11....as C would say 'Oh, it's so cold, so cold!'

1 comment:

Four Jacks and a Pup said...

Eleven below = STAY IN BED!!