Thursday, August 5, 2010

Oh, The Sweet Sound

(He's going to be such a great Big Brother!!!)

A week ago yesterday, Rick and I had the privilege to hear baby #2's (aka Blueberry's) Heartbeat! It was such a beautiful sound to our ears! Our hearts are overflowing with joy and we are so thankful for the opportunity to grow our family.

I had written a long Blog venting about my experience here thus far with my Dr. But after having it saved under drafts for a week, I decided it may not be such a good idea to publish that to the Internet. Let me just say this: I miss my Dr. from Longview who was a mom of 3 herself. She had been through it & had experienced all I was going through, and that is worth more than I ever knew. Also, her staff was simply AMAZING! They were so encouraging, so personable and they too had children of their own.

I would love to be able to tell you our baby's heartbeat, but when I asked my Dr. what it was, she said "in between 140 & 150...that's normal for a baby."

If that gives you any indication of my frustration, just imagine...that is mild...

Anyhow, Here's to finding a new Dr. while being 15 weeks pregnant (or moving back to TX for a few months to have my baby!)

Hope you all have a Happy Thursday!!!

1 comment:

Jenn said...

Congrats again! It's amazing how much joy comes from one little sound!!

As for the DR...sooo sorry. I have good and bad myself and know what a difference it makes. I'll be praying for a new (and improved version). Feel free to email if you need to vent more privately:)!