Boy do I love my little baking buddy! Connor has become quite interested in helping me when I bake. He is wonderful at measuring things and counting how many cups of different ingredients we've put in. Here is a play by play of our recent baking adventure: Zucchini Banana Bread...YUMMY!

Stretching & getting ready to help stir...

All the ingredients out & ready

Armed & dangerous...

Putting the zucchini in the food processor...he loves this part!


Mixing it all up...and adding his sweet touch!

Taking a snack break...he got into the walnuts and started munching...

So proud of how well he did

Ready to go into the oven....SERIOUSLY, is this not the Cutest helper ever!?!

Finished products...

All wrapped and ready to give away (we kept a loaf for ourselves, but Rick is allergic to bananas, so if I keep this in the house, I will end up eating it all...NOT GOOD...because it's SO GOOD!)
I am so thankful to have my little guy that loves to help me! We have such a great time & he follows directions so well! I am so proud of him!
No comments:
Post a Comment