Each month passes even quicker than the last. It is so hard to believe that we have been blessed with our sweet Connor for the past 10 months! I know I say it all the time, but he is such a joy! He truly loves life and is encountering new adventures on a daily basis now that he is mobile. Here are a few pictures of his 10 month Birthday!

He's quite a bit bigger than his monkey now.
Chillin' with Monkey

Connor still LOVES to be outside...


Yes, he is crawling...ALL over the place!!!

Now he stands and plays with his toys

This child can get ANYWHERE he wants to go...boy is he determined!

Connor & HIS remote

Funny story behind this pic...I was showing Connor how to use this toy. Of course, it is too short for me to walk behind, so I walked on my knees. When it was Connor's turn, he followed suit. It is so funny to watch him do this...

Later in the week I will post our 10 things about Connor in celebration of his 10
th month!
1 comment:
HE IS SO ADORABLE!! I love the pictures of him outside in the leaves :) And I can't wait to see yall!! I can't believe it's been ten months already! CRAZY!
See you soon :)
love,
E
Post a Comment