Tuesday, November 11, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOMMY!!

Yesterday:: Nov 10 :: was Sharyn's birthday. We planned the week before to go to San Antonio, visit friends & spend some time off together...it was great fun! Unfortunately, due to the realities of life, Sharyn had to spend part of her birthday at work...but we made up for it by having a small celebration together.

Sharyn, you are an amazing woman...mommy, wife, and soooooo many other roles you play, too many to mention and some i don't always see or probably truly get to appreciate. Our lives have changed sooo much in the last nine months and there's no other place in the universe i would want to be than to be right here with you on this wild, crazy, incredible adventure.
Thank you for being you! and thank you for being born!!
That way, Connor and I get to celebrate you!!! :)
We love you sooooo much!




3 comments:

King's Krew said...

Happy Birthday !!! But I've got to ask ... what the heck are ya eating ? It doesn't look like a cupcake ... ? ... haha

happy birthday !
laci

Brandy said...

Looks like Mommy had a great birthday! But, I also have to ask what kind of "cupcake" that is????

It was great to see you guys last weekend. Connor is adorable! :)

Brandy

rick and sharyn mc said...

Well...it's not a cupcake...it is a fabulous Texas Roadhouse Roll that Rick stuck a candle in...
I had no idea the pics would end up on the blog...but Rick knows our login info...

I already had my bday cake for the day, so Rick got creative...