Monday, November 10, 2008

Memories with Miss Elizabeth Grace

My sweet friend since 3rd grade, Laci, was so wonderful to open up her home to us for a few days. We truly enjoyed being with you, Todd & Miss Ellie! It was so much fun to spend time with you all and to make fun memories with your sweet family! We love you guys and hope to do it more often! Connor with the "Pup-E" Sadie
Connor & Boots
Miss Ellie & Connor

I think Ellie's face says it all....what a great time we had!

1 comment:

King's Krew said...

O what a wonderful time we had ! I LOVED LOVED LOVED having you all here ! Please come back soon ! I miss all you guys already ! I loved our girl margarita time ! And I want to say thank you guys so much for all the help with Ellie's bday party ! We couldn't have dont it without you !!!

laci