Saturday, November 22, 2008

YoBaby & Wagon Wheels

Well earlier today for lunch we decided to add a little variety to what Connor normally eats. Today for lunch he had YoBaby Blueberry yogurt and Gerber Graduate Wagon Wheels. He really enjoyed both of them after the initial taste test... Patiently awaiting...
First taste of yogurt...

Not so bad after all!
Is that all?
First encounter with the "wagon wheel"
Examining it
Such a big boy feeding himself
It was getting pretty soggy after he had munched on it for a while
Still working on it
Almost Gone
Yeah for new food!!! Everyone needs a little variety in their life!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I am so proud of you Connor for trying new foods. When you come to see me I will cook some fresh green beans so you can pick them up with your fingers and eat them. It will be so much fun! We will have a thankful Thanksgiving. Guess what? There are new TOYS at Lita's house! YEA!
I love you,
Lita