Connor was a little monkey for his first Halloween. He was so adorable! Here are a few pictures from our Halloween adventure.


Connor & his monkey George


Not so sure about the hood

Lita & her little monkey

Connor on his way to see Mr. Jim & Mrs. Karen


Mr. Jim & Connor

Karen, Connor & Jim
4 comments:
Connor is the best Monkey I've ever seen! He was so soft and so freindly. He was extra happy when he got out of his "monkey suit." Thank you for the fun weekend!!
Love all three of you,
Lita
You are such a cute little monkey !!!! Can't wait until wed. !
laci
What an adorable little monkey! Can't wait to see you this weekend!
love banty
Ok, so I have a question that goes way back to a post from last year. Where did you find the fabric that you bought for Connor's beddding? We are considering getting some bedding made for Riley and the new baby that coordinate but has its own uniqueness (girl/boy) and I am having no luck looking online. I will go to a store when I get a chance but... that may be a while :) - ok and he has got to be the cutest monkey that I have EVER seen! -I would still like for us to get together some time. I will try to call you soon...
-Rebekah
Post a Comment