Well, it is so hard to believe, but Connor is 3 Months old today! What a joy this little man is. He is so laid back, happy and wakes up each morning with a smile on his face! What more could you ask for (besides that he sleeps at least 8 hours a night...the most so far: 11 hours straight...are we blessed or what!?!)
These are pics of Connor and his new monkey that Rick and I made for him at Build A Bear. We will take a pic of Connor and his Monkey every month so you can see how he is growing! (And yes, Rick and I did buy clothes and flip flops for the monkey....) 
Here are Pictures of 3 of Connor's Favorite Things:
Patty Cake after Eating each meal
We do regular speed, super slow & super sonic speed...super slow is the one that makes him smile the most.
Every morning and after each nap when we unswaddle Connor, he "Praises Jesus." Rick and I run to his room when we hear him stirring so we can both be there to witness the stretch (freedom to move his arms after being in a baby straight jacket...ie super tight swaddle)! We still haven't captured a fabulous picture of it, but here is one from after a recent nap.
Here are Pictures of 3 of Connor's Favorite Things:
We do regular speed, super slow & super sonic speed...super slow is the one that makes him smile the most.
3 comments:
I am overwhelmed at how fast time is flying by and how fast our Connor is growing! He is truly amazing! I cannot wait to see him in May! I can see so much McElmurry in several of the pictures and in two of them I can see his mommy when she was a baby! What two wonderful people for him to take after! He is truly blessed to have the parents he has. What a sweet personallity he is, so laid back and happy!
I love you all and am so proud of you three. You are in my prayers!
love,
Lita
Little Connor I can't believe you are three months already ! You are growing so fast ! I love you little monkey that your Mommy and Daddy got for you ! You'll have to come up with a cute name for him !
love
laci
Happy 3 Months Connor!!! Many blessings you have brought and many more to come! love banty
Post a Comment