Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Rollin' Right Along

Yep...that's right...Connor rolled over from his back to his belly today all by himself!!! We had been practicing with him for about a week...and today was the monumental day! I caught it on video twice...but I, of course, bought the wrong 'firewire,' so we can't post the video yet....but here are a few action pics...Enjoy!
Thinking about it...


Trying to figure out how to get that "speed bump" of an arm out of the way...

Action Shot

He was exhausted after his 2 rolls. It was hard work! He napped unusually well today!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Your LIta is so proud of you my sweet Connor! I know it was hard work but you persevered until you got the job done! You are amazing. I will see you perform soon! Take care of your mommy and daddy. I love you and pray for you!
Lita

Princess Ellie said...

look at you go buddy ! I can't believe your rolling over already ! Good Job ! It won't be long and you will be going all over the place !!

laci

Unknown said...

Way to go little guy! (Great paparazzi work sis :))

Nicole kraus said...

Yeah Connor! What a little stud he is. He'll have to help Jackson get motivated and movin'!
Nicole