At the baby shower that was given to us by the ladies at the Church, we were given a plate with Connor's name on it. We finally got around to getting his footprints on it. Connor was quite the trooper, but I couldn't have done it without the help of Cindy holding him and Preston and Nathan entertaining Connor! Thank you guys so much! We had a blast!!!
Preston & Nathan were so great to entertain Connor! Thanks guys!
How much fun you got to have with your freinds! I bet you entertained them as much as they entertained you! I can't wait to see your plate. How much fun! Love, Lita
1 comment:
How much fun you got to have with your freinds! I bet you entertained them as much as they entertained you! I can't wait to see your plate. How much fun!
Love,
Lita
Post a Comment