Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Sunday...the day of rest

Before we even made it to Church on Sunday, Connor decided he needed a nap...I laid him on our bed in his boppy while I got my clothes out of my closet....I turned back around and this is what I found... So Sweet!!!
Rick says Connor has the "Donelap Syndrome"
His belly is so big, it done lapped over his pants...

5 comments:

Unknown said...

My sweet baby boy! How peaceful and content you look! I am so proud that you take such good care of your mommy and daddy. I can't wait to see you in less than a month!
Love,
Lita

Nicole kraus said...

How funny! I laughed out loud. He is just so precious you must be so proud. I absolutely love his little sunday clothes.....precious!

McElmurry Family said...

Look at that Budda Belly. We Love You Connor. Your Cousin Kyler now thinks every baby in a magazine, or even his own pictures of when he was little are you. He's always asking mommy about you and Aunt Sharyn.

Love,

Uncle Todd

Princess Ellie said...

First I have to say ... I think I see his Mommy in him ... 2nd I have to say ... he looks so cute and sweet sleeping like that ... and 3rd ... I love that his little tummy is hanging out of his shirt and that his little hands are folded across .... so funny and sweet !

laci

TeamRB said...

Aww, I think his litte tummy is so cute and he looks so cute dressed up for church. - Finals are next week, I will be calling soon after that.
Hope to see you soon and that precious boy,

Rebekah