
Connor had a blast with his Uncle Jon. Jon would hold him, make faces with him, play with him and "soak up his youth" (that's the pictures of Jon sniffing him---I think it was something off Everyone loves Raymond).
Thanks for being such a great Uncle! You did so well with him and I know Connor will have a blast interacting with you in May!
2 comments:
I Love these pictures of connor with Jon. He is so much fun. He was a blast to be around in High School; I bet he is a terrific uncle. I love the way you posted the pictures too. That is the first time I have seen them done that way. I did get your message (i'm not ignoring you) but I will give you a call as soon as I get a chance.
Those are some good lookin' men on your blog! What sweethearts they are as well... Can't wait for you to get here. It will be before we know it!
All my love and prayers,
Lita
Post a Comment