Saturday, April 5, 2008

Meeting Milestones

Connor has really gotten the hang of tracking objects. We have lots of fun as he follows objects from left to right then up and down, etc.




Connor has also begun really holding his head up...until he decided he really likes his hands. Now he would just prefer to lay on his arms and suck his hand instead of holding his head up.









After a few attempts in the bumbo chair, Connor finally approves of sitting in it. Once he got over the chair upsetting him, he really seems to like it.





I am so amazed at how quickly Connor has changed. He never ceases to amaze me with all the things he can do. He loves to lay on the ground on his back and hold my thumbs and pull himself up to a sitting position (of course with a little help). Then I lower him back down and he keeps his head in line with his body (a little difficult to truly capture on camera---but exciting for his momma). Hopefully soon we will capture him "talking" on the video camera and put that on the blog! Connor Allen...You are Amazing! I'm blessed to be your mommy!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Okay, most of the time I think this brilliant child looks more like his father, but in his yellow onsie here, he reminds me of his mother when she was about his age, a couple of months older I think. It is amazing to me how much Connor has changed in just one week! Sweet ol' boy, your Lita cannot wait to see you in May!
I love you and pray for you,
Lita

McElmurry Family said...

He's such an awesome little boy. Those milestones are so amazing to get to witness. You'll be amazed at how much he starts doing, and how much he absorbs. We are so proud of how much you are growing Connor, keep getting stronger and stronger each day. We want you to be ready for those McElmurry wrestling matches that you'll partake in one day. :)

We Love You.

Uncle Todd, Aunt Lisa, and your cousins Kyler and Shaun.

Brandy said...

What a cutie! He is getting so big. :) I love the new pictures! Hope to meet him soon!

Brandy